2012년 11월 21일 수요일

10 Flash Fictions

Totally new 10 flash fictions.


1. Batman: Why didn't you just...... kill me?
Bane: Your punishment must be more severe: I have installed electricity in this isolated prison by building a power plant and cable so the television could have proper reception, instead of just giving you a radio set. Now you could watch TV and see your city die in HD!

2. "You don't want to live?"
"There is a subtle difference between people who want to die and those who don't want to live."

3. "The books we carry are heavy."
"They should be. They are weighted with responsibility."
(parody of <The Crucible>)

4. Caveman 1: Look guys! I've discovered something called fire-it should be the most important discovery of mankind!
Caveman 2: Oh, you're cute. Did you forget who invented language yesterday?

5. Hitler could not have been that bad. I mean, he killed Hitler. But he also killed the man who killed Hitler, so I guess he is actually just pure evil.

6. "The laws of physics tell me that cramming 30 people in the elevator might give us a first-hand experience of a free fall motion."
"The laws of physics tell me that my legs will hurt like hell if I walked up to the cafeteria. And I guess uncertain death is better than certain suffering."

7. There are things you cannot stop. A 5t-truck running towards you in 60km/h, for example.

8. Where is everyone? What time is i..... OH MY GOD.

9. "Prisoner number 4682, although you have been sentenced for life, if you volunteer for this experiment and survive you will be freed."
"What is the experiment?"
"You attempt to escape this well secured and fully armed prison. Hahahahaha!"

10. There wasn't any holes in the boat when I checked the last time, which was before I brought myself to the surface of the deepest part of the lake.

댓글 1개:

  1. Fun stuff. I have since seen Batman and I think you are poking fun at the prison thing. It was kind of weird. Bad guys should ALWAYS just get it over with and kill the hero without the small talk.

    Some of these are more jokes or one liners which is also fine. You use paradox and oxymoron very well. I like the caveman one. Bonus points for making 16.

    답글삭제